- Stylish prints. These are all about mom's style and can serve double duty as purses or weekend bags without a baby or toddler in sight.
- Light colored linings. These make it really easy to find what you are looking for inside.
- Metal hardware. It's going to last.
- Lots of pockets.
- Machine washable. This might be my favorite part, after the prints.
- A range of sizes, styles, and prices.
I have three JuJuBe bags now, and wanted to share with you how I use them.
The Ju-Ju-Be Be Quick, which retails for $18, is the perfect bag for running into the grocery store.
Here you see the contents of my Be Quick:
- Homemade lip balm
- Flip diaper cover
- OsoCozy Unbleached Flat Diaper with Snappi
- Plastic Bag (for soiled diapers/clothing)
- Planet Wise Wipes Pouch with BumGenius cotton flannel wipes
I like using flats diapers as backups because they can also double as a burp cloth or spit up rag. They are super compact too. I just fold it before putting it into the bag so it's ready to go! Usually I use a reusable wet bag for dirty diapers, but here I use a plastic one because it's so compact. This is my set-up for an hour's outing or less.
The Ju-Ju-Be Be Light is the newest addition to my collection. This is a great bag for a half-day out, and also makes a great large purse. At $35, it's not a huge splurge to have in addition to a larger bag.
I have a potty-learning two year-old and a six month old, and this bag is big enough for taking care of both of them. It has everything that I had in the Be Quick, with a couple of exceptions. The plastic bag is gone, replaced by a reusable wet bag. The flat diaper remains because of its dual purpose, but I took out the Snappi and cover in exchange for three other diapers. Here's the breakdown:
- CJ's BUTTer 1/2 oz pot (warm vanilla cake scent). This is my favorite diaper cream, and it's cloth diaper safe!
- Lip balm
- Planet Wise Wipes Pouch
- Changing Pad
- Change of clothes for the toddler
- Grovia My Choice Trainer for the toddler
- Water bottle
- Planet Wise Wet Dry Bag
- 2 BumGenius 4.0 One Size Stay Dry Pocket Diapers
- 1 BumGenius Freetime One Size All-in-One Diaper
- Change of clothes for the baby
- Osocozy Unbleached Flat Diaper
|It folds up nice and small!|
Finally, we have the Ju-Ju-Be Super Be. When my son was born, my daughter was still in diapers. And although I love cloth diapers, they aren't particularly compact. Now that she's learning to use the potty, I only have cloth diapers for one but I often have to carry around multiple changes of pants (depending on the day--it's a long story). This is the best bag for all day long, and I will be holding onto it as a weekend bag. The bag itself is super lightweight, so you can really load it up. I feel like this bag is the Mary Poppins bag of diaper bags.
|A size comparison of the loaded up bags: Super Be, Be Light, and Be Quick|
- Changing pad
- Pacifier Pod
- Water bottle
- Baby change of clothes
- Planet Wise wipes pouch
- Toddler change of clothes
- Grovia My Choice Trainer
- Wrapsody Stretch Hybrid Wrap
- Six BumGenius diapers (4.0 and Freetime)
- Aden & Anais Classic Muslin Swaddle blanket
- CJ's BUTTer 1/2 oz pot
- Lip balm
- Large Planet Wise wet bag
I can go out for 12 hours with my bag packed like this. I love that I can hold a wrap or Tula in my diaper bag, with room to spare. The best part about this large bag? It's only $50 (slightly more for this print because it's a Legacy print).
(In case you are curious about the prints, the Super Be is Marquess, the Be Light is First Lady, and the Be Quick is Royal Envy. Marquess and First Lady are Legacy prints, which cost slightly more and have a gold label rather than a stitched label).
Whatever your diaper bag needs, Ju-Ju-Be is certain to have the right fit. What appeals to you about these bags?
Note: I am a Diaper Parties consultant and work on commission. These links are all affiliate links, and it helps me out if you purchase through these links and select me as your consultant at checkout!