Our Baby Class

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Announcements and More

Hello readers!  I know it's been awhile. There've been some changes around here.  As much as I enjoyed working with other moms to sell their products with Green Mama Life, I needed to make a change.  I am now a cloth diaper educator and sales consultant with Diaper Parties.

Here is why I love Diaper Parties: when I look in my kids' rooms and diaper bag, I see products that Diaper Parties carries.  My two year-old wore BumGenius 4.0 and Freetimes cloth diapers until she was potty trained.  I've wrapped both my babies in Aden & Anais swaddle blankets. We pack our lunches in Planet Wise snack and sandwich bags.  Since joining the Diaper Parties family last spring, I've been introduced to some fabulous new brands and products.  I'm madly in love with my new Ju-Ju-Be Super Be diaper bag (more on that soon).  We're trying out the Best Bottoms training pants for those days when my toddler is a bit too distracted to remember to get to the potty in time.  I'm loving my new Zen Rocks teething necklace.

Our customers get rewards points AND the individual touch of a personal consultant, all while paying standard retail prices for great products.

So, what's going to happen with this blog?

I'm going to continue sharing about green living and family life, with a sprinkle of information about Diaper Parties products.  Most Diaper Parties information will be on our Facebook Page.  Shopping is in the Diaper Parties store.  Just remember to select my name as your consultant at checkout!

Coming soon: the story of my adventures at MommyCon Philly!

No comments:

Post a Comment