Our Baby Class

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Beginning

Hello and welcome.

I'm a suburban mom to one, looking to live a better and greener life with my husband, dog, and daughter.

So far, we do a lot of things that other green-loving suburban families do. We switched out incandescent lightbulbs for CFLs, we use reusable grocery bags, and use steel water bottles instead of the disposable kind.

We are working on decreasing our footprint more. We use cloth diapers and wipes. I'm on a continual search for the perfect reusable nursing pad, and in my postpartum recovery, I tried out mama cloth.

Before my daughter was born, I was a teacher. I'm taking a year off to spend with her and watch my sister's two daughters while she goes to graduate school. I'd love to stay home permanently someday, and I dream of this shop helping me get there.

This blog will be part shop blog, part advice on living a greener life, and part product reviews. Look for more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment